Our email help desk - email@example.com is manned Monday- Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm. The telephone help desk 0844 477 5220 is available Monday-Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm, at busy times or outside these hours calls will be directed through to an answering system.
If you wish to contact us about an existing order, please quote either the order or the billing address email.
- All bouquets and flowers featured are available for delivery throughout the UK and Channel Islands. Some long distance addresses may be subject to an extra charge, you will be contacted if this is the case
- Flowers may be delivered by us in bud to ensure a longer life.
- All postal bouquets are delivered by Royal Mail First class post unless another service is requested or specified.
- All fresh flowers are subject to availability and strict quality control. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute flowers or specific colours with those of an equivalent or higher value and quality without prior notice.
- If in the unlikely event we cannot make your delivery, we shall notify you as soon as possible and either offer an alternative or a full refund.
Payment and Pricing
- Prices listed are valid for 7 days after placing your order.
- All prices shown include free 1st class postage (unless another service is requested) and VAT. There are no hidden charges at the checkout.
- Any specified discount codes can only be used on the particular product listed and only once per order.
- We accept payment from all the major credit or debit cards.
- All payments are processed by either Paypal or Nochex, both of which offer the highest level or online security. Once payment is successful you will receive an email of confirmation. No card information is supplied to or stored by Valueflora.com. If you experience any problems with processing a payment please contact us by email or phone and payment can be manually processed.
Placing an Order
- The order form will need you to provide us with your complete personal details, including full contact details together with those of the intended recipient. We cannot be held responsible for items not delivered due to incorrect delivery details. Full payment details will also be requested.
- Once your order has been placed a confirmation email will be sent which then deems the order to be valid. If this email is not received within 12 hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full details.
- First class post or courier delivery on some larger items, are not included in the price of your flowers; First class post is NOT a guaranteed service. All such deliveries are generally dispatched the day before the requested delivery date. As quoted by Royal Mail “First Class mail aims to be delivered by the next working day”.
- If guaranteed delivery is requested and paid extra for your bouquet will be delivered by City Link couriers on the requested date between the hours of 8am-8pm. If a particular time slot is requested and paid for the flowers will be delivered within that time scale. An Email message will be sent to you to advise the status of your order within the City Link delivery system. In the highly unlikely event of any delay to a guaranteed delivery, which is beyond our control, we will contact you immediately and discuss any alternative that may be available. Any guaranteed delivery to remote locations, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are subject to an extra charge.
- If the intended recipient is not at home, the flowers will be left with a neighbour or in a safe location, a card will be left advising this. Once a card is left the delivery is deemed complete and the responsibility for receipt of the flowers becomes the recipients.
- For any delivery not received, we require confirmation from the recipient that no delivery has been attempted and no attempted delivery card has been left.
- For any delivery that is then deemed lost, we will either replace or provide a full refund after 7 working days of the intended delivery date.
- As we do not dispatch on Saturday or Sunday we cannot offer Sunday or Monday deliveries.
- We are sorry but any late or non-received items despatched via Royal Mail or City Link due to bad weather cannot be refunded or resent.
Cancellations and Alterations
- Orders can be amended or cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order, providing delivery was not requested for the next working day. Any requests to cancel or amend are requests only and cannot be guaranteed. Please note that flowers are excluded from the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) due to their perishable nature.
- To amend or cancel your order please email email@example.com or telephone 0844 477 5220
In the unlikely event that the flowers are not received in good condition, please notify us immediately upon receipt and supply photographic evidence via email in either GIF, TIFF or JPEG format
- This website is deemed to be working and error-free. However, we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the site and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the site impossible or impractical.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK. These Terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- We conform to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998 and will only send you marketing emails if you have opted to receive such information – you can opt-out at any time.